When we hear the word miracle, most of us think of it as being a spontaneous event, such as the spontaneous remission of cancer, or money coming when we need it the most and least expect it, or when we survive an incident that could have gone terribly wrong. Yet while indeed, miracles seem to be so spontaneous they've actually been in the works for a long time before we experience them. Miracles happen when we set in motion the intention for them to happen, and then forget to work on them.
Miracles don't happen because we think or will them to happen. They happen because we feel them to happen. Knowing how we feel is far more powerful in creating miracles than figuring out how we're going to position ourselves for them to serve us. Frequently, we refer to miracles as our being extremely lucky or being in the right place at the right time, and yes while both certainly are qualities of miracles, they happen because our inner desires meet the outer world of our experiences. Miracles happen when our soul drives how we live our lives. They happen because the root of their existence lies in our life chart, and in our desire to spiritually evolve. Miracles happen when they are destined to happen.
One of the greatest deterrents to creating miracles is trying to create them. Another deterrent is the belief they won't happen, and especially not to you. For some reason, we've been conditioned to believe that miracles only happen when disaster is imminent. Miracles are for people who survive plane crashes, car crashes, and who avoid death or a life-threatening illness. Yet, miracles happen every day, and for many different reasons.
This class explores miracles from a metaphysical perspective, given hard science can't verify that they are real, and religion views them as needing to be worthy of their creation. The perspective of metaphysics allows us to see miracles as natural occurrences, therefore making them accessible to everyone, every day.
In this class you will learn:
- Your source of miracles is you. How miracles and your spiritual evolution are intricately interwoven.
- How miracles are a part of the search for your authentic self, and a part of your soul's expression.
- Creating miracles is quite simple, once you get the hang of it.
- How miracles are created by your intentions, and how it's energy that serves as the impetus behind their manifestation.
- It's through the state of transcendence that the miracles within you find their way into your physical experiences.
- The Metaphysics of Miracles
- What is a Miracle?
- The Nature of Miracles
- How They Happen
- Why they Happen
- Life Charts and Miracles
- Miracles and the Universe
- The Role Celestial Helpers Play in the Manifestation of Miracles
- The Four Kinds of Miracles
- Feeling is the Secret
- Transcendence Consciousness
- How to live a Miraculous Life
- If you want to learn more about miracles and how to create and attract them in your life, then you'll want to attend this class. Carol will teach you how changing your thinking about miracles will make it possible for you to live a miracle-based life.